Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Here is Something to Keep You Busy...

This lady compiled a whole list of things on sale at Wal-Mart.  There is a 119 of them under $1 and 18 are FREE!  I am at a stand still on printing out coupons since I ran out of paper. I must get some today!  Between the Sunday Paper coupns, magazine coupons, coupons from the sores, and all the ones I have printed out I have a lot of them to file.  I have cute most of them so that is a start.  Let's just say if we had a $ for every coupon I have right now, we would have some serious Christmas money!

And her Target list.

Things you made need for your Thanksgiving meal.

1 comment:

  1. Hey , just wanted to let you know I found your blog through Susannah;s and I love it! Thanks for all the great info!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0