Friday, November 6, 2009

Thank You Ladies....

I want to apologize for being in a blogging fog!  Ha what is that you ask?  When you don't realize people have been leaving you super sweet comments!  How did I manage this?  Well I changed some of my settings.  One of them was to publish comments without my approval.  Well I did not realize that it would stop notifying me that I have comments!  Well sort of.......normally it shows me on my dashboard where all of my blogs (because I have three) are listed.  I just realized that they are all posting but it is showing on my list of all my blog posts!  Ahhh but why can't it still tell me when I have new comments incase someone leaves me a comment on older posts? I had to set it up on email so I don't miss out on all of your sweetness!  So Blogger I just need you to add an option that notifies me on my dashboard but where I don't have to approve the sweet comments!

So Thanks Ladies!

Shout outs to some new ladies!
Bonnie at The Brown Family  and
Summer at Summer's Story

Mommy Harris we would have so much fun bargain shopping together!
Ya'll go check out her blog for all you Christian Momma's (that includes you pet Momma's and Christians that are not Momma's yet!) Her and I went to school together!

Sus Thanks for the sweet reminiss about my Momma!  I know I can dig up some pictures on us too!  Anytime you want me to come help you with your holiday decorating I am there!  For real!  No lie! That stuff is pure excitement for me!
Ain't no mountain high
Ain't no vally low
Ain't no river wide enough, Sus
If you need me, call me
No matter where you are
No matter how far
Just call my name
I'll be there in a hurry
You don't have to worry
 O.K. I will quit singing and embarrasing you in Blogland! 

Meg I will be trying some of the recipes Thanks!
Maggie appreciates your sweetness too!  She hears you have a tall strong single man at your house!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for the shout out! I hope ya'll have a fabulous weekend & I love all of your fall decorating!

    Bon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are sooo funny! I've been reading some of them! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :0)
    It's nice to meet new blogger friends in "Blogland" Ha! Ha!
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kind of thing happens to me all the time! Go to Settings and Comments and Comment Notification Email and Blogger will send you an email when you get a comment. You can't reply to the email (the commenter's email address isn't given) but you can at least know when you got one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..yes, Favre is single and ready to mingle:) Thanks for all your tips this last week on the great find and coupons. I used the coupon on payless and got 2 pairs of shoes for $16!! Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0