Friday, September 25, 2009

Show Us Your Life-Desserts

It is Friday again and Kelly is blogging about desserts today!  So I have a few to share!

One of our Favorites is "Better Than Sex Cake".  If you are taking it to a church function or to some older folks you might want to refer to is as "Better Than Anything Cake".



This of soo simple, did you expect anything less, ha!  So here is the run down:
1 Box of Devil's Food Cake Mix
1 Can of Condensed Milk-It calls for one but sometimes I put 1 and 1/2
Caramel Syrup-normally I buy the regular jar last time I bought the big bottle so I could put more on
Large Tub of Cool Whip-a regular size doesn't seem to cover it for me
Candy Topping-I like the Heath Bar bits but the BF doesn't so I grate the Hershey Bar

Make Cake according to directions
When it comes out poke holes all over the top
Pour Condensed Milk over it while warm and let it soak in
The add Caramel
After this has absorded into the cake then cover the whole top with Cool-Whip
Then just add your topping of choice to the top


 



Waa-Laa you have a great cake!  It tastes even better after it sits in the fridge for the night!

Here are two more I really like on my Cooking Blog.....stiiiilll to be updated! I want to redesign it!

Happy Friday~Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0