Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Love Thy Neighbor?

I know Jesus said too, and for a HUGE part I am great with that.  But did he know this guy would be my neighbor?

I went to Target Wednesday afternoon to get some ink for the printer.  I made a pit stop at the dollar section too.....very dangerous, very dangerous!  That place is a trap.  You can't go in without looking at the great cheap stuff and you can't get out without stopping by Starbuck's and buying a Pumpkin Spice Latte'!  Anyways when I returned home I checked the mail and there was a great big postcard that reads "SEX OFFENDER NOTIFICATION"! We had already checked the list on-line after we moved here last year and it is very scary! This guy's card reads that he has been convicted two differant times and his last victim was a 6 year old relative!  Horrible!  I mapquested because we new it was right around the corner according to the card.  Mapquest says this Mr. Crawford Mr. Creepford lives a mere 52 seconds and .32 of a mile from us!  God please deliver us from this town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0