Monday, September 7, 2009

From Ship to Shore

We are on dry land! Sigh......I could have stayed gone for another week! We arrived home around midnight Saturday night after stopping off in Gulf Shores to eat dinner. We have basically slept since we have been home as we were very tired! We met some great people and ate and ATE a TON! I am slowly working on getting pictures downloaded (I took close to 1,000!). I will also do posts on what we did and where we went. I was a slacker and did not post on the Bahamas cruise from May! I will be working on all this in between the mounds of laundry and sweeping up and mopping and so on.........the cats have been here all week furring things up (Thank you Jason and Renea and Drew for checking on them)! So needless to say I have a good bit to do and I am moving slow (I am 30 now you know...can't do as much as I could when I was in my 20's)! Hope everyone has had a great week and I have already been reading some blogs from the bed on Cas's blackberry! So much happens in a week!

P.S. I will also be working on my recipe blog and Maggie's blog (with her help of course) when she returns home tomorrow! We have missed her sooooo much and I have some fun things in store for her tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0