Monday, September 21, 2009

Diva's

I haven't done much this weekend because it has poured rain.  Cas went to the Auburn game last night and Mags and I burrowed in the bed listening to it storm and we watched the re-run of Diva's on VH-1.  Of course one of our faves Miley was on there and we love most of the ladies that were on there!  Mags is a Diva herself so she can relate! 

Another Diva I love to watch is Jeff Lewis of "Flipping Out" on Bravo. In case you have never seen his show you may be questioning why I have a man listed as a Diva....well just watch!

 He is so dramatic but he cracks me up!  Of course Bravo is the home of Diva's!  The Housewives of Atlanta and Orange County are my favorites of all of the housewives!

And last but not least....this Diva!  I am traveling to Birmingham Thursday to the Southern Women's Show to see Kate Gosselin.  I will be attending a coupon class and a cooking class too but this is my main reason!  Anyone else going to it?

Who is your favorite Diva?

3 comments:

  1. I love flipping out...soo fun!! Of course, the housewives..my fav's are orange county (prob cause it's the original) and new york. These bravo shows take up most my time..haha!! Have fun in bham..im going there friday-monday to visit my family before our big move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you are going to see Kate! Hilarious! She is a major diva-I feel bad for her now-I know she was bitchy to Jon, but he is an anus. What kind of show is it? And tell me about this coupon class please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jeff from Flipping Out!! I wish I could meet him, he's HILARIOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0