Thursday, April 9, 2009

Free-Kin Fabulous (Thankful Thursday)

I just love FREE things! I ran my mail out to the mail box to drop some cards in it on my way out and low and behold there was a little surprise waiting for me. A pack of Stride Sweet Cinnamon gum! I register for a lot of free things online and it is so fun to get goodies in the mail......especially when I don't even remember signing up for them. I know it is just gum but it is a regular size pack, not a sample size and I just ran out of gum so it was a great find! I am so thankful for the little (free) things this Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I am the same way if it is free GREAT..Even if it is not something I need, I am sure I can always find someone to give whatever it is away..

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got to www.absurdlycool.com and sign up for free stuff all the time! I love it!! :) Today, I signed up for one of those Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. Here's the US link.. http://absurdlycool.com/USA/all-freebies

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0