Friday, April 10, 2009

Blogging is the Best

I checked my Blog this morning and I was so excited to have some comments! I have had almost 900 (hopefully have 900 by the end of the day) clicks on my blog. Maybe some of you read it all the time, maybe some read it occasionally or maybe some of you just ended up here by accident. Whether you like it or not I do plan on continuing to blog as I find it to great fun and a way to document a lot that happens in my life. I do love to scrapbook but have not had much time nor do I have a good setup yet for my scrap booking. If you do read please leave me a comment. I would love to know who you are and what you think. Especially if I don't know you I would love to read your blog! I get some of the greatest ideas on here and I hope to share a lot of my finished projects on here with all of you (soon)!
One of my best friends, Charity, has finally started a blog.....after stalking many of you in the blogosphere! You can go here to read her blog. O.K. Charity I have put you out there so you have to start blogging regularly. More than one time in 10 days is a must! :)
Another fabulous blogger......The Southern Queen Bee left me a comment! I just love her blog and she is a women after my heart with that title! Southern Queen Bee I must tell you that my name is Melissa, which means Honey Bee, and I am from Alabama (Southern) and well I am a Queen! I also have a great passion for finding little bees to put around the house. I am more into the rustic brownish ones that are more shabby chic looking! All of should go and check her out!
I honestly have to tell you that I have been more educated on couponing, cheap decorating, recipes, crafting, holiday ideas, etc by reading blogs than I have ever have been before. I am a sucker for a cheap idea that looks great. Oh and on the note of the coupons I have been blog-informed that there will not be any in Sundays paper due to Easter. I can't wait to get to the point where I can do give-aways!
Also, Kelly from Kelly's Korner has a story on her blog today for a family that needs prayers. Please swing by and read. Kelly is another absolutely fabulous blogger. She is a Godly woman and could probably give you a great testimony on how blogging can certainly change your life. Just a few months ago she welcomed a beautiful baby into the world and they were told that she might not make it through the night. She continued blogging through all of it. Each day no matter what they had happen, good or bad, she would blog. There were so many people praying for her family. She had bloggers she had never met come to visit her, send email and cards and most of all PRAY for her family. It just goes to show you that you do not have to have met a person physically to extend yourself to them!
Get out there and blog!!!!!!!!! You might actually make a difference in someones day!
Happy Good Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! You found me out! :) I am totally addicted to reading your blog and stalking others like you said. he he! Seriously, I need you to call me so I can figure some of this stuff (like links) out. Help help Sissa!

    Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0