Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mmmm Mardi Gras

One of the best things about Mardi Gras.....King Cakes!
Yes I realize the baby is sitting on top!
It was deliscious!
We have been a couple of years to Mardi Gras in Mobile...I can not find the pictures on my computer though.....and we love it!  It is so fun to see what you get at the parades.  We have seen Halloween and Christmas candy thrown out before.  The Joe Cain parade is fun because the black beads are the coveted prizes.  Renea and I have even been thrown Mardi Gras panties before!  When I say panties I mean the cheap kind that are printed and would fit your baby doll!  What fun!   We really really wish we were going this year but with a wedding coming up we are not going to go and pay for a hotel room at Mardi Gras prices........Happy Mardi Gras!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that looks so good! Do you have the recipe? My girlfriend is looking for something New Orleans traditional to make for our superbowl party on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! FUn. I would love to go to Mardi Gras. I have not been in years! I am making a king cake for the super bowl party though!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0