Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Extreme Update

I have not been home long and will be going back to Pine Mountain at 8 am in the morning folks so I am making this a short one.  Long story short I ended up heading to the house after driving halfway through half of the Georgian counties because they did not need help at the high school because they were laying floor so other people really could not get in to do any work right then.  So when I got there they asked if I would like to help them in the tent?  SURE!  It is the main tent.  No one enters without going through the tent to receive their t-shirt, hard hats, badges and fill out release paper work.  So I get to go back tomorrow and Friday to work up their with some fun ladies and the ladies from Nationwide and Palm Harbor.  Not sure about the weekend though.  We have a party to go to Saturday night although I would like to go to the "Move the Bus" Saturday.  The Columbus Cottonmouths came through tonight to come help.  It is really awesome to see all the people that have come out to support them and donate of their time and skills.  One lady came in today and dropped off a bunch of toys for the kids.  Her kids and nieces and nephews all pooled their money together to buy them for the daughter and son that will move into the house!  How great!  Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. Thiѕ іs my fігst tіme go tо sеe at hеre and i am
    tгuly pleassant tо rеad all at alone place.


    my page :: First time car insurance

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0