Friday, May 1, 2009

7 Days Until I Am Soakig Up The Rays!

Count Down: 7 Days until we are on the boat setting sail into the Atlantic

Bought the essential straw hat to wear poolside..........CHECK!

Bought a couple of dresses to wear to nice dinners............CHECK!

Raided a friends closet for some items (and came out with a few free things).........CHECK!

Picked up a new pair of much needed brown flip flops...........CHECK!

Convinced Cas to get some new items for himself including a bathing suit............CHECK!

Both gotten our hair cut (today.....now to eradicate my gray hairs).........CHECK!

OH AND STOCKED UP ON TRAVEL SIZE HAND SANITIZER...............CHECK!!!!!!


We are trying to get things done early. We shall see how things go. I was informed that there is not and iron on the boat now, there will not be an iron on the boat when I get there nor can I smuggle one on board! Apparently something about a fire hazard......blah, blah, blah. Any of you who know the BF and I know this will be "roughing it." I am having to iron everything and hang it in the guest bathroom and then I have to pack it and hope it does not wrinkle. Such a hassel!!!! I mean come on am I camping at the KOA or going on a LUXURY cruise here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0