Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Was Resurrected!

We went to City Fest last weekend and stopped at this great booth that had some cloches, birds, nests, bread bowls and even some bee items. It was all the vintage stuff that is very "in" right now when it comes to decorating. I happened to glance on a table and there was a flyer stating that it was a store called "RESURRECTED" in Opelika and it was opening May 2nd. We had actually passed by the store before it was open without knowing the name of it as it is the same strip mall as my favorite thrift store and our favorite antique super store. We had been eyeing some of the lovely planters and iron work that is outside in a fence that you can see when you drive by. We made it a point to go by there Saturday while we were out. I wish I had my camera with me so I could have taken some pictures. I only bought two little birds for $1.00 a piece to hang on my wreath in the front. Cas found some yard statuary that he likes. We will definitely be visiting frequently. For any of those of you in the Auburn/Opelika area or just passing through it is the old (way old) Wal-Mart building in Opelika right off off the Cracker Barrell exit next to Angels (another must visit place)! They are open every day of the week except Wednesday and Thursday.....even Sunday! Happy Shopping :)

1 comment:

  1. I go to ANgels all the time but I will have to go check this one out!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0