Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend

Friday~Nothing much

Saturday~We cleaned and I did some laundry, then we went to Academy Sports to get some autographs from two Braves players and a coach. It rained so we could not get anything outside done. Had late lunch/early dinner at Momma Goldberg's~there is nothing better than a Momma's Love sandwich!  Ran a few errands to pick up a few things which included make-up that I needed.  Laura I am going on your recommendation of the Revlon.  Came home to watch the 'Sunshine Cleaning" (o.k. but a little odd) and "P.S. I Love You" (cute) on On-Demand.  Had dessert of popcorn and sugar free Jello. Got in bed and watched the Miss America pageant.  I thought the girl that won looked a little like Beyonce.

Sunday~Slept later than we should.  Drove to Rome, Ga for the Bridal Show.  We ate a yummy brunch at one of new favorite restaurants in Rome.  Went by the church we are getting married in to show Mary my Dad's wife and look at what all we are going to need for decor.  Drove through the school campus where the church is.  Drove back home.  Cooked dinner.  Watched Grammy's.  I love Bon Jovi and Jennifer Nettles FYI.  Now laying in bed blogging trying to watch the Duggars's special on TLC.....that baby is soooo tiny, the two young girls Jennifer and Johannah are a handa full, although hard to hear since someone laying next to me is snoring extremely loud and Maggie is dreaming under my arm and shaking it.  2 of the cats are in bed with us.  Ahhh we need a King Bed......Hoping to drift off to sleep! Night

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like an amazing weekend! I am also the one trying to hear their shows over someone snoring!!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0