Friday, January 22, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. What is better: Growing old without any money or dying young and being rich?
Well as I have read a lot of the comments and I agree with the answer off.......can we dye old and rich?
I guess I would have to go with old and poor maybe between now and then I will be rich in between.
I have a fear of dying and I fear dying and leaving my children because it happened to my mother!

2. Who takes the garbage out at your house?
Um the man!  Isn't that a mans chore?  No really I put it in the trash can inside but when it is full the hubs to be takes it out to the outside trash can and this horrid place that we live does not have trash pick up so you have to drive it off to the trash dumpster so he does that too, obviously because he has a truck and that smelly stuff thanks to cat litter is not going in my car.  Him and Maggie and usually me take it off once or twice a week!  She likes to ride so that is her special treat!

3. Have you ever had the same dream numerous times?
Yes, I can not pin point any of the specific dreams at this minute

4. Can you play a musical instrument?
If I tried to you probably would leave the room!  So um no!  I took violin lessons when I was young!

5. If you owned a store what would you sell?
Well I have lots of ideas!
Our town needs a good bakery, but more than likely it would be the cute kind of store that carried Vera Bradley and tons of cute things for your house, jewelry and purses and lots of monogrammed things.  Kind of like Heartstrings here in Auburn which is no longer Heartstrings.  But something like that where I could bring home one of everything for me!


MckLinky Blog Hop

        

2 comments:

  1. I think you should open up that store stat! New layout is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm...bakery. I need a cupcake. ;)

    And, I'm with you...old AND rich!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0