Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sickly Weekend

I have not been very productive today as I have been sickly this week and I have just kept going but last night it really hit me and I have been on the couch most of the day watching WE TV!  Watching wedding shows mind you!  While my Dad was here this week him and I rode to the town that Cas and I are getting married in (which is where my Mom and Dad were from) and looked as possible reception sites.  I do have to say that some of the places people list on their websites and suggest as places to pay a lot of money for and call it your reception are totally not worth it!  Kind of scary actually.  Anyways I really liked two places and I wanted Cas to give his approval first.  Of course he said "go with whatever you like!"  I still wanted him to see the places and give his approval and like it so we rode to Rome, Ga yesterday to look at it and look at two possible places to have our rehearsal dinner at, one of which would be at the same place that we are going to have the reception at.  I know that we want a place that is just for us and that we don't want to be sitting in a restaurant with half the town and then the party gets split in half.  I really want to rent out a place for all of our guests and not just the wedding party because everyone will be from out of town and it is the right thing to do but I have other wedding issues to cross off of my list first.  But Cas and I will pick out the place we want.  So last night I started feeling really yucky and between being sick this week and being gone a good bit I have yet to go to the grocery store yet since we have been back from Virginia!  So meals have been interesting.  Hopefully I will be able to go tomorrow.  I have not planned out our menu yet anyways. I went into our room earlier and asked Cas what he was doing and he had cleaned the bathtub and was getting ready to make me a bath but he could not find any bubbles or bath stuff.  He said thought it might help me feel better or maybe it was his way of saying you need a bath!  I have caught up on some of my DVR'd programs so we are headed off to bed to lay around and watch some more tv!  Anyone else have a more exciting weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it the worst when you're sick on the weekend? Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of him! Tell him thanks for the carpet tips! I have an extra tack strip so I Am gonna try today! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0