Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloweenie!

We hope you all had a Happy Halloween!  Here is what Halloween at the Howard-Smith's look like!  A little like a funny farm? Hmm maybe



I just had to do it!



Her sooo cute Halloween dress!

 
Our little pumpkin!

This was already in her wardrobe
 
And because Old Navy had them on sale for $2 and I love Bee things

Tillie says Happy Halloween

So does Snittens

The only holiday he likes is "Snoogan's Day" and since Hallmark has not officially recognized that as a holiday yet he hissed something about Halloween......but I am not sure it was happy

And after alot of scratching and fur flying we finally got this little guy Possum to pose!  You see he is a little skiddish of Halloween after the great incident of Halloween 2008 where his brother (one of the 4 kittens we had during the Summer, two already had homes) we were trying to find a good home for him and I know the home he went to was not suitable since he has probably been dropped from high places and shot at with redneck devices was given away not be me because I thought it was heinous to a trick or treater the only trick or treater we had and he came a night early mind you!  After much a fuss screaming, crying and yelling by me I would hope this little guy knows I won't let anything happen to him!  I have his extremely furry back!  I only wish I was making this up folks!
O.K. maybe a little funny farmish........sigh

Cas's Pumpkin

My Pumpkin
This is the 1st year in a long time we have not carved pumpkins with Jason and Renea :(

And to top it all all this would be Shadow who has so graceously made her home right smack dab in the middle of our front door mat.  She was apparently abandoned and I guess she decided we were the suckers to prey upon.  Wonder why?  She just wants to be loved and fed.  Fed she is and loved also until she starts drooling on you. Ugh!  I do feel sorry for her on cold nights.  I am going to have to come up with a kitty house for her!
O.K. fine we are THE funny farm, but it does make for some good laughs every now and then!
 We didn't do to much today other then run a few errands and I had to go use some great BOGO coupons for cleaning products that were expiring today.  We also went to Sams and enjoyed our lunch of food samples!  Today is our anniversary.  Is today the day we met???  Noooo......but that is a whole other post blog!  We turned down Auburn tickets due to the rain and went to Logan's for dinner and luckily we were finishing up as all of the football fans coming from the game poured into the restaurant!  This evening we had 4 trick or treaters.  Three belong to a co-worker of Cas's and one little girl stopped by.  We don't live in a neighborhood so we don't get much traffic. 

 All this has worn Maggie out!
Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0