Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Shopping

We did a little shopping today in Atlanta. We went to Old Time Pottery and IKEA. I picked up two sets of Apothecary Jars, new curtains for the den, and a few pillows for the den as well. I could stay in there all day but someone was hungry and wanted to leave....not I....it's like shopping with a child. Both of the stores were a ways from each other so we drove on into what I call "the IKEA village." They have their own community there and we ate at one of the restaurants called Copelands Cheescake Factory! Delicious! We had the best sandwiches but the cheesecake was to die for! Cas had the Black and White which was a mixture of all things chocolate and I had the Dulce De Leche Praline!!!! Chocolate cheesecake with Dulce De Leche sauce and crumbles of pralines with a huge praline stuck in the top! Yummo! We headed over to IKEA to work all that cheesecake off. We purchased some storage solutions that we were looking for and I stocked up on napkins. Yes I buy my napkins at IKEA...when I can...they have the mustard yellow ones that match my kitchen. Made it home kind of late but it time to put out some of our goodies. A good day of shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0