Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Afternoon Driving to Florida

I stayed up very, very late packing and then fell asleep in front of the window since it was soo hot. I have a few things left to through in when I get home from work and then we are off! I just love the sight of the beach and when you go south the air even smells different and you can hear what I call "beach birds" everywhere.

Almost everything ironed and packed neatly.....................CHECK

Shoe Bag (yes they get their own bag) packed......................CHECK

Essential Pool Side Bag packed with magazines and books..............CHECK

Canine child set to go to "overnight camp" at the "pet spa"..................CHECK

Feline children set up to lounge in luxury for a few days (hopefully with air!...............CHECK

One girlfriend and one boyfriend (who turns 30 while we are on board) ready to go!!!.......CHECK


We will be back on Monday provided we don't catch the swine flu, get hi-jacked by pirates, quarantined in the Bahamas (ah what a drag that would be..not), or one of goes overboard. I have see too many of these stories where they leave as a couple but don't return as a couple. I did prohibit Cas from booking a room with a balcony as the smile on his face was too big while I was telling him some stories! Ha! Hope we have lot's of pictures and stories to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0