Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back in the U.S.

Yes......we are home....siiigh! We had a great time but it doesn't seem like it was long enough. Cas turned 30 in Freeport, Bahamas so he will always be able to say that! I turn 30 in August (wink, wink). We enjoyed a much needed getaway and time together. We met two awesome couples, one of the couples was from Alabama, they were who we were seated with at dinner. We saw some great shows, ate waaaaaaaay too much food and got some sun (I got alot)! I was disappointed this morning not to have a breakfast buffet to go to and lunch......hmmm I don't know what I will do without my panini and soft serve ice cream cone!!! While taking a shower this morning I truly realized that our water pressure sucks and I want the water pressure and shower head from our room on the boat! You can get shampoo out in like 30 seconds flat! When we got home last night our bed had not been folded down and there was no cute towel animal waiting on us......just four real animals that had knocked all of our belongings in the floor! I have so many pictures to share and I will do a blog on each day. I have to unpack and clean and then I will sit down and work on it. Just wanted to say "Hello" to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0