Friday, June 5, 2009

All Good Things Must Come to and End......

Well folks I am having to say "Good-Bye." It has been well documented here and here how I love these. I had been holding on to this last bag of my favorite, scrumptious, most delicious little goodies! I had been putting off opening them as it would be the last of them until next Easter! I broke down this week as I was needing something sweet one night. I couldn't hold off any longer. I even had a friend over a few weeks ago that was eyeing them.....sorry no can do sister! Back away from my eggs! Until the Easter Bunny comes hopping through again.....farewell, farewell.

2 comments:

  1. These are my second favorite Easter candies....reese eggs are my #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you wouldn't give me at least one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0