Saturday, September 26, 2009

Game Time


Tag Your It!
My friend Susannah from The Edwards Edition tagged me to play along!  Her and I grew up together!
The rules:

1. Respond and re-work: Answer these questions on your blog. Replace one question you dislike with one of your own invention, and add another question of your own.
2. Tag some friends to play along!

1. What's your favorite article of clothing?
Yoga pants that have elastic (in love with elastic so things don't touch me) in the waste!

2. Who was the last person you hugged?
Cas I guess

3. What's your favorite dinner?
Prime Rib

4. What's the last thing you bought?
Chilli seasoning and kidney beans

5. What did you cook today? (my question) I made homemade Chilli and homemade Coke Cake!

6. What's your favorite weather?
Fall


7. What is your least favorite season?
Summer due to the heat other than that I love to be out in the sun and the water

8. What's in your purse?
Wallet probably without any money!, make-up, deodorant, brush, sunglasses, gum, occasionally my camera and a load of other crap that floats around the bottom consisting on hair clips, ponytail bands, receipts, nail files, nail polish, sometimes clothes!  You would have had a much shorter answer had you asked what is NOT in my purse!  I like to be prepared people!

9. Say something to the person who tagged you.
"Hello Sus"!  I wish we still lived in the same town so we could hang out!  I know we would have lots of fun stay in trouble together!  Thanks for making me laugh with your blogging and your love for Miley! LOL

10. What is your favorite dessert?
Anything chocolate and Key Lime Pie

11. What did you want to become as a child?
A teacher, a wife, and a mother!

12. What do you want to be now?
A teacher, a wife, and a mother!

13. What is your favorite song?
Party in the USA right now-yes, I'm 30 and I love Miley. (This is Sus's answer and I have to agree)
I love lot's of music!  I have Christian, Pop, Rap, Rock all on the Ipod

14. What is your favorite country/state?
I like alot of things about differant states!  I like Tennessee for the mountains and we love Chattanooga it has special meaning for us!  I also love going to Florida but wouldn't want to live there due to hurricanes!

15. If you could go anywhere in the world in the next hour, where would you go?
Australia~to see the cute animals! Italy~I bet the food is fab! Anywhere but here!

16. What are my most challenging goals right now?
Making enough money to pay for all of life's neccesities!

17. What is your five-year plan?
We are gonna go back to being a teache, wife and mother

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Auburn football if I must watch. I prefer to be at a game if I watch.  I like going to the Braves game's too

19. What show would you be a cast member of?
Extreme Home Makeover so I could help others!  Cas and I could do a show like Bill and Guiliana!

20. What is your most prized possession?
My Mother's Wedding Ring

21. Name a favorite childhood memory.
Shopping with my Mom and going to Smith's and Sneaky Petes for hot dogs and Grapico

22. What is your favorite book of the Bible?
Corinthians

23. What is your favorite quote?
No bees no honey, no work no money

24. What is your favorite book?
Skippy John Jones~A children's book about a Siamese that thinks he is a Chihuahua

25. Now let's tag some lovely people:
Courtney at Court's Thoughts
Charity at Charity's Chatter
Lacey at Heath and Lacey

Susannah also did a post today on vaccinations for all you Mom's that would like to read.  Very interesting!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0