Friday, March 13, 2009

While You Were Sleeping

I have changed the background to our blog a couple of times tonight. It was hard to read through the shamrocks and I wanted something "Spring". I have even learned how to do custom colors. Now I am not limited to 20 colors that do not match! You know things must match.

While I was perusing some Easter ideas I came upon this!!!!!!!!!
Seriously??????? I know we are in a recession but come on! It looks like a diaper has been put in here and tied up to be put in the trash and someone walked by the sharpie on the way to the trash and thought it would be funny to draw rabbit like features on it! The one on the left apparently smells really bad because he appears to be crying and his whiskers are all over the place. Atleast buy some wiggly eyes and construction paper at the dollar store if you really feel this is a craft you must partake in! You know on second thought I do believe Cas will open the refrigerator one morning to find his lunch tied like this!
Hippity Hoppity Easter's On It's Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0