Friday, March 13, 2009

Reason #1 You Should Blog Too-Tips of Free Things and Coupons!

I was scoping out some of my money saving blogs the other day and I came upon this. I have read her blog for a while now. I heard about it on ET or one of those shows. It said that OldNavy.com would have new coupons up (savings of $50-$75) and it would happen on Thursday so I couldn't sleep last night so I came in and checked it around 2 a.m. or so and kept checking until around 5 and I never could find it so I finally got tired and went to bed. I have checked it all day and it was down for hours. It said they were updating their sales and "hiding coupons." I started around 6 p.m. I guess? looking for it to update and kept checking every 20 minutes or so all night. I am up late cleaning out the guest closet and throwing things away in the office so I just have occasionally gone by and clicked on the add to see if it was up yet. FINALLY around 11-12 p.m. it appeared. The blog article had said there would be $75 off of $100 coupons and that is what I was hoping for. I clicked and clicked until finally I found one that was $50 off $100. I guess I was not one of the lucky ones to get the $75 off! Which is kind of puzzling because as soon as the add appeared I started my hunt. Maybe others were able to pull it up before I was! But I am an absolute freak for the Buy One Get One deals so essentially that is what my coupon is! Ahh I love the Blogosphere! It tips me off to so many coupons and deals and not to mention the giveaways that so many of the blogs have! See you should blog too and you would be "In the Know" too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0