Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Joelle Vs. Jerry Plus Tuesdays Tip

Starting last season Cas and I became really hooked on "The Biggest Loser." I have seen a couple episodes in years past but something turned us on last season and we watch it religiously every Tuesday night now! Tonight Jerry was sent home. He is 63 and really deserved to be there! We were sad that Joelle bought some time. She did not put in the work and had a really poor attitude! You know you are sorry when you actually make Bob mad! Anyways here is to Jerry and his wife Estella....Good Luck!


Also, I am going to try to start adding tips to my Tuesday blogs of helpful tips!

Last night I was watching t.v. and there is a lady who has a website www.thegrocerygame.com. With her website and coupons she saves over $200 dollars at the grocery store. You type in your zip code and they will give you your local grocery/drug stores to choose from. They have it coded for different things such as stock piling, things that really are a great buy, etc. You do have to pay a few dollars for it but it looks really worth it. She also has some other fabulous info on there.

Another one of my favorite sites is www.freebies4mom.blogspot.com This is another great site I have been using for a while and we have gotten a ton of samples and other fun things. It is another one I heard about on t.v. and love it!

Have fun----Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0