Sunday, January 11, 2009

I wish I may.....I wish I might!

I wish I may......I wish I might not seeing anything related to Christmas in our house after tonight! Cas has been working on the attic today so that we can actually use it for storage. It is not large but any extra space will help! Our guest bedroom and office are both full with Christmas items waiting to be put away! Jason and Renea gave us some wood that they didn't need (Thanks.....ya'll are the best!) and the Cas sent me out to pick up one more piece of wood and some nails. As soon as he is done as much as we can fit in the attic is going! Then the rest to the shed. I picked up a few things while I was out that we needed. I bought Maggie some pig ears (yuck...but they are her new favorite) for a treat at Wal-Mart. When I got home and got the bags out I found a nice chunk taken out of the box of butter! She ate half of two sticks. Coincidentally they were in the bag next to the pig ears! What do you do? Well I am off to cook something and vacuum up the insulation for the third time today!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0