Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good-Bye 2009 and the Whole Decade

As this is probably my last blog for 2009 because I have a lot to blog about and catch up on but frankly I am not going to do it tonight because Cas and I are about to be planted on the couch I just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year and decade!  I hope you all are enjoying the ones you are with and having a great night!  Cas and I picked up Chinese take out because I have been dying for it and now I am sitting in some pants with elastic in the waste because I ate too much!  We spent part of the day puttting Christmas decorations away and now we are about to relax on the couch and watch some New Year's Eve specials and provided I am not already asleep because I love to sleep and will fall asleep is I sit still for long at midnight we will ring in the new year and decade with some wine and I am sure a ton of the neighbors fireworks that will send Maggie into a nervous breakdown!  Ah then off to bed to prepare for the next 365 days that are for sure to send me into a nervous breakdown!  More on that this week!  I have been in a blogging funk due to "things" but I will be blogging a lot more hopefully!  Hope you all have a happy evening and a blessed 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I know twenty-ten is going to be a FABULOUS year for you!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0