Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cusseta to Cozumel

I don't have much time as we are on our way out (trying to be anyways!) We are leaving today for New Orleans and will spend the weekend there before our cruise to Mexico leaves from New Orleans on Monday. I will be eating beignet's for my birthday! Yay! I have so many blogs to post and just haven't had time but I will sit down and work on it when I return! I will for sure have lots of pictures to post. Hopefully just great stories to share too! We are very very sad that we have to leave Maggie sitting in the vet for over a week and I have already told her that the first cruise that is for animals we are going to be on the maiden voyage! I wish I could sneak her on! Hope you all have a great week! I will have a lot of blogs to read when I get back! I don't like not being able to have a laptop with us. TTFN!

1 comment:

Swidget 1.0