Monday, July 13, 2009

Sightseeing and Shopping

We went to Atlanta this weekend to do a little window shopping and eat at P.F. Changs! I love that place and wish we had one near us. When we left we walked across to this new store called Home Expressions (I believe) and they have some gorgeous stuff. Tons of things I love. Rabbits, Birds, Cloches, Plates, Planters! Anything you need to decorate your house with basically and it all had really great prices! The best part they have a 70% off room! We found two flower pots that look like they have been aged with moss. There is a store here that sells them and they are pretty pricey. I found two of them for 70% off and they were like $4-6 a piece! If they had more we would have swiped them up too! It is definitely one of my new favorite places. I luuuuuv it!

1 comment:

  1. mm..pf changs!! Im jealous..our nearest one is 3 hrs away:( I was just telling Grant this past weekend that I have such a HUGE craving for p.f. changs..hope you enjoyed it:)

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0