Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ticked Off On A Tuesday

I was laying in bed this morning with Maggie watching the Today Show as we do every morning until I get up to get ready for work. I was bothered by the phone ringing. It was Cas.....who had already left for work.....calling to inform me that our mailbox had been knocked over for the 2ND TIME!!!! Oh I was not happy. I off course gave the standard "I hate this place" comment. That would be the same comment that I made last night as we were coming home and someone almost hit us because they were not paying attention. They were driving right towards me. So as you can read people around our house CAN NOT DRIVE. Last time they hit our mail box they knocked the post clean out of the ground and busted it up and you could see paint on it...Good, they shouldn't have stayed on the road. They could have left a note or something! This time they have hit it right in the middle and the bottom of the post is still in concrete in the ground. So I am not sure if it was a car or a human! Regardless is ticks me off. I do love going to Home Depot but I like to buy fun stuff. It is not going to be fun to buy a 3RD mailbox post!!!! Coincidentally we have a Home Depot trip planned for Saturday morning but it wasn't going to be for this. So now we won't get mail until we put it back up and they were very rude last time as if it was our fault. I hope this is not a sign of a bad day.
'

1 comment:

Swidget 1.0