Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Frenzy

I thought I would post really fast. We are cleaning up around the house and washing laundry like crazy. We are going out of town for the weekend so we are trying to get alot done before we leave. I like coming home to a clean house. I still have to finish packing myself and Maggie! I had to remove Snoogans out of my suitcase as he thought it was a comfy bed! It is pretty outside today so we have all the plants out "sunnin" and we are going to plant some grasses and bulbs in some of our new pots before we leave. Hope all of you have a great weekend and I will update all three of our blogs when I get home! I have a great new recipe for Apple Dumplings that I made this morning for breakfast. Cas said they tasted like something we would have eaten at Panera so I take it he approved!

Melissa and Cas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0